Years at Loras: 1922-26
Sport: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Track & Field
- Regarded as on of the top athletes of the school's early days, White was tabbed by the Purgold as "Columbia's greatest all-around warrior," during his senior year and named to the all-time school football team by the faculty.
- Collecting more varsity letters than anyone before him, Fr. White excelled in football, basketball, baseball and track.
- An all-Western Interstate Conference player in 1924 and 1925, White guided the Duhawks to the conference championship in football during the 1924 season with a 5-2-1 record.
- As a captain of the basketball team in 1924, he led the Western Interstate Conference in scoring for two consecutive seasons. An injury late in his senior year resulted in six missed games and a chance to secure his third consecutive scoring title.
- With a strong arm on the baseball diamond and speed to burn on the track (half mile relay), he excelled in almost every sport Columbia had to offer. White also served as the captain of the intramural bowling team.